These are UK-based tour operators and specialist travel agencies offering holidays, travel and accommodation for gay & lesbian travellers.
|Atlantis||020 7399 7680||Large US operator now marketing in the UK. Specialises in gay-only cruises and resorts throughout Europe, North America, Mexico & Africa.|
|Focus Diva||0333 358 3104||Full range of tailor made holidays and weekend breaks in the UK, Europe and worldwide for the LGBT community, including sports holidays, relaxing beach breaks, ski holidays, special interest packages, or honeymoons. Fully ATOL bonded.|
|Further Afield||01497 831225||Gay-friendly hotels, B&B and other places to stay in the UK, and... well... further afield.|
|GaySail||n/a||GaySail operate sailing holidays for the gay community (primarily gay men) in the Caribbean, Croatia, Greece and the Netherlands.|
|Throb||n/a||Value holidays in popular Greek, Spanish and Portuguese resorts.|
- The Gay Hotel & Travel Guide is a useful directory of UK & overseas accommodation, holidays and other travel resources for gay travellers.
- Guess what gay-friendly-wedding-venues.com does. That's right. A V. useful online guide to wedding venues in the UK.
- International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) has a useful directory of companies working in the gay travel sector (but it is not comprehensive because it only lists their members. Eg only two UK tour operators).
- Aspen (Colorado, USA) holds a Gay Ski Week each year.
- Likewise, European Gay Ski Week is an annual event in the Alps.
- Gay Tours London is a tour guide service operated by four professional Blue Badge tourist guides from the gay and lesbian community.
- Home Around the World is a home-swap site for gay & lesbian travellers.
- Purple Roofs is a comprehensive (American) accommodation directory for gay & lesbian travellers.