Specialist UK operators offering wine tours in the UK & worldwide.
|Arblaster & Clarke
||The best-known wine tour operator. Tastings, weekend breaks, wine cruises, gastronomic tours, and vineyard visits the world over.
||Cycle tour specialists with 32 Gastro/Wine tours by bicycle in Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Slovenia and Spain.
|Country Wine Weekends
||0870 458 0246
||John & Heather Hurley's Country Wine Weekends offer wine weekends at country houses in the Wye valley.
|Gourmet on Tour
||020 7396 5550
||Primarily culinary tours and cookery course holidays in Asia, USA, Australia, Greece, Spain, UK, Ireland, France and Italy, but GOT also do wine appreciation breaks.
||GE specialise in flexible self drive holidays with a wide range of accommodation, combined in an itinerary that features social events ranging from gastronomic dinners to escorted vineyard tastings and suppers , so that you get the benefits of group travel while travelling independently.
||0800 331 7100
||Wine (& food) tours visiting wine-makers across Croatia.
||Online agency specialising in a range of tours, excursions, courses and activities from local suppliers worldwide...including a gastronomy and wine tours.
||Walking & cycling through wine regions in France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Bulgaria, Hungary, Cyprus, Madeira, Switzerland and the USA.
- Winerist is a successful booking platform for wine (& food) enthusiasts, launched in 2013 by two Moldovan friends, Diana Isac and Tatiana Livesey. They have over 600 unique wine and culinary tours, plus wine hotels in more than 55 destinations.
- Vintlas is a wine tourism directory designed for travellers who want to put together their own independent or guided wine tours. They refer booking queries on to booking agents/operators.
- Winedrive.com is not really a 'tour operator' but a useful subscription-based resource for independent travellers to France and its vinyards. Details and descriptions of 730 wines and 150 appellations from 100 vineyards - in Alsace, Bordeaux, Burgundy, Champagne, the Loire Valley, the Rhône Valley and Provence plus the south west and Languedoc - form the core of 1,607 pages pages of travel & wine info. NB. May not be around for much longer (Feb 2015). The owners are trying to sell the site.
- Italy Wine Hotels is a group of thirteen 3 and 4-star hotels in Italy that have joined together to form the first Italian "club di prodotto" (product club or association) specialising in food and wine holidays. Each hotel organises special cuisine, tastings and tours of their regional wines.
- IntoTheBlue is a website selling gift vouchers for activities, sport, and lifestyle experiences, including gourmet breaks and wine tasting trips.
- If beer not wine is your thing the UK & European short breaks by coach specialist Gold Crest offers tours to the Brussels Beer festival, the Belgium Beer Festival and the Munich Beer festival.
- BKWine Tours, run from Paris by Swedish wine expert, Britt Karlsson, visits European vinyards (mostly in the French wine regions) in small groups of 12-18 people. Since its launch in the early nineties the company has organised more than two hundred wine tours to France, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Hungary and Austria.
- Gourmet Touring specialise in self-drive (in stylish, open-topped, 2-seater sports cars) gourmet itineraries in Bordeaux. Their 'Vignobles' wine touring itinerary includes a special two-part wine class in St Emilion and appointments at various wine chateaux.
- Hedonistic Hiking operates gastronomic walking holidays in Italy and Victoria, Australia, many with visits to vinyards.
- Burgundy on a Plate operate informal small group wine tours in the heart of Burgundy.